USA Hockey registration is a seperate registration / process from Weymouth Youth Hockey registration. All Players, Coaches, Assistant Coaches, Team Managers, Board Members and Weymouth Youth Hockey Volunteers are required to register with USA Hockey every year. Registration opens in April for the following season, all participants will need to add their USA Hockey numbers to their profile on the WYH website.
[STEP 1] - CLICK HERE TO REGISTER WITH USA HOCKEY
After you register you need to update each participant profile on the WYH website with the USA Hockey confirmation number.
[STEP 2] - CLICK HERE TO ENTER THE USA HOCKEY NUMBER ON WYH WEBSITE FOR EACH PARTICPANT
- Once logged into the WYH website you will see your family with the list of participants. If not click here to get to the "Edit My Account" page.
- For each participant in your family click their name to view their profile. If you can't click any names in your family, you are likely logged in as a child account. Reset your password. See our help page for more information about this issue.
- Scroll down towards the bottom of the page, enter their new USA Hockey number in "USAH Confirm. #" section, click a white area of the screen to enable the "Check USAH #" button to validate the number is correct, if its valid, click the Submit>> button.
- If you get an error that the number is invalid double check that you entered the correct number with no leading or trailing spaces and try again.
- The first and last name and birthday must match the name you used when registering at USA Hockey.
- It can take up to a few minutes after you register with USA Hockey for the system to sync and it may give you an error that the number is invalid. Please try again in a few minutes.
- If you get an error saying the number is not valid for this season you probably put in a previous season's number. Click Here to Request a Duplicate Number or Click Here to Register for This Season.
- Already registered and can't find the USA Hockey number? Go to the bottom of the page for more help or Click Here to Request a Duplicate Number
- The 4th digit in your USA Hockey number will be a "2" for 2021-2022 Season, “3” for 2022-2023, and so on.
- For example "143355555NAMES" is for 2022-2023 season, while "102177777NAMES" is for 2020-2021 season
USA Hockey Registration
- Confirm you are 18 years of age or older
- Choose "Child Family Member (Under 18) unless you're registering yourself as a Player/Coach.
You’ll now see the member details for the person you registered with their Confirmation Number.
Copy the Confirmation Number (it is also emailed to you.) and add it to your child’s WYH profile using the following steps.
Enter USA Hockey Number on WYH Website For Each Participant
Scroll down to the bottom and paste the number in the “USAH Confirm. # __” section, click a white area of the screen to enable the "Check USAH #" button to validate the number is correct, if its valid, click the Submit >>